Sunday, January 16, 2011

The New Year

So I haven't typed on here in a few weeks or so, I guess my hordes of fans are probably wondering if I'm dead in a gutter somewhere,  the skin of my face lost of all moisture and muscle now stuck to my dry skull while my dead eyes bulge out of it just staring at the dark grimy wall in front of me. My stomach bloated and cut open with my half eaten guts just spilled on the alleyway wall where my competitors just left me to be eaten by the skinny starving dogs, their owners long dead, their bellies now full of what used to be my digestive system.

But I'm not. So fear not fan base. And by fan base I mean my loyal friend who checks here now and again.

I'm in Nelson, about to start performances of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (abridged). If you want to know more details click on the upcoming performances or go down and click on the Dan Allen and Lisa Norriss button.

It was written the same year I was born. It is written by improvisers. So I should be ok at it yeah?

Here is a picture of one of the animals I get to hang out at my uncle and aunties place. It is really nice, out in Motueka, on top of a hill with the mountains behind you and the sea off in the distance. Its really the life. Very hot.


I also have my very own show to promote soon, but I will dedicate a whole post to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment